Lifen is a startup in the healthcare service domain. Lifen helps all players in the health ecosystem to care together, by enabling them to mobilize the most relevant health data and innovations for care. We create digital solutions to enable every healthcare professional to instantly access the most relevant health data and innovations to deliver the best care.
Interested to join our ecosystem? Get in touch.
The Lifen platform includes several subsets of services for your e-health app:
- A universal login experience for Healthcare Professionals
- Lifen's healthcare-specific identity management system
- the FHIR Directory API, an up-to-date directory of Health Professionals in France
- the FHIR Document API for the exchange of medical documents and messages between healthcare professionals
- the FHIR Patient API to access patients of the authenticated healthcare professional and their care pathway
- the FHIR Document Integration API to external integrations like DMP (Shared Medical Record) or DPI (Electronic Health Record)
- the FHIR Appointment API to create and read up-to-date appointment
Lifen uses the FHIR standard on the STU3 version. FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) is a standard for health care data exchange, published by HL7. This standard helps us to be interoperable and to offer approved models of healthcare data.
Today, Lifen suggests features to improve your interoperability and give you access to an up-to-date and collaborative directory of health care professionals.